Mystery Meadows seeks talented and hardworking volunteers to apply for board positions.
- 18+ years old
- Passion for animals and their well being
- Highly responsible
- Previous administrative experience/skills
- Team Player
- Ability to work onsite, sometimes at short notice
- Willingness and ability to contribute monetarily when necessary
- Organize fundraisers and online campaigning
- Organize events
- Assist in administrative duties, such as web design, accounting, or general planning
- Work within administrative committees to further the mission of the organization
- 10+ hours per week of work for the organization (onsite or offsite)
- Be an advocate for animals rights, environmental protection, and other social justice movements
We are currently accepting applications!